Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Cooking Lesson

Last Sunday Pele set up another weekend activity for us because we had a free day. However, this free day was extra special because my mom and sister (Corey) had arrived. YAY!! The cooking lesson was at an old host mom’s restaurants backdoor kitchen. It was a great set up. We were quickly put to work on getting veggies and meat ready. The whole process took about four hours, but the food couldn’t have been better. I asked if they had any recipes to share, but apparently the concept of recipes does not exist in Africa, you just know (don’t worry Dylan I will look up what we made and find some great recipes to send to you to add to your cooking expertise). I will post those the first time I get the change/have reliable Internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment